ISO (International Standards Organization) designed the specification for this glass in the 1970s when they were advised by a panel of professional wine tasters, including the infamous Michael Broadbent MW. This glass also known as the INAO glass received its ISO standard in 1972.
- Used internationally by tasting professionals
- Made from 100% lead-free crystal
- German-made glass provides high clarity and brilliance
- Extremely durable and dishwasher safe
- Hold up to 7.75 oz and are ideal for a 1-2 oz pour
- Distinctive shape allows the wine to aerate and to be swirled easily without spillage
- Each carton contains 8 white boxes of 6 glasses each = 48 glasses total.
The INAO is the Institut National des Appelations d’Orgine de France which recommends this professional tasting glass.
Register Today as a Wine Cellar PRO member (wine school (WSET), restaurant, bar, winery, catering or rental group) and for just $99/year you will receive a 50% discount off of all orders and we will warehouse your glassware. We guarantee that we will always be in stock.
Orders should be placed 2 weeks prior to your event/course to ensure on time delivery.