WhisperKOOL Ceiling Mount 8000
Pricing Options and Variations
All add-ons, accessories and parts must be ordered at the time of purchasing the unit.
Ceiling Mount 8000 Features & Benefits
- Offers excellent efficiency by drawing in the warmer air which accumulates at the ceiling, cools and disperses the air throughout the environment.
- Allows for maximum racking space.
- Is virtually invisible in the cellar.
- Designed with the highest quality, professional grade parts for longevity and performance.
- Designed for ease of installation and accessibility.
- Includes a condensate pump system.
- Available with our active humidity option.
- Grille of unit comes with a smooth, primered finish
The BTU/h value shown here is a theoretical number. There are often circumstances under which a cellar design may require a larger unit due to variables not accounted for in the formula. For example, these variables could be building materials (such as glass, stone, concrete, etc.) which do not offer the insulation capacity required to maintain the optimal cellar environment. We recommend purchasing a unit with a larger capacity to compensate for these unaccounted-for variables. An undersized unit can lead to premature failure and will most likely prevent the cellar from reaching your desired temperature.
For more specific calculations, we have a tool which accounts for these variables. Please utilize this tool in order to ensure you are selecting the proper cooling unit for your application. Our tool is called the Cellar Wizard.
Cellar Size: 2000 cu. ft
dBA: 58.5 dBA
Dimensions: 37.5l x 14.5 h x 12.6875 h
Weight: Evaporator: 80lbs
AMPS (starting/running): Evaporator: 1/1
Installation: Evaporator is installed in the cellar, Condenser is installed up to 100 line ft. away.
Temp. Delta: 55°F temperature differential
Thermostat: XW 260K
2 year parts and labor