OENOPRO Wine Cabinets. Store and age from 54 to 176 bottles in this stylish, climate controlled, wine cellar.
Because of the front venting design, this wine cabinets give you the flexibility to either leave it free standing or build it into cabinetry.
Oenopro wine cabinets are cooled by a powerful Embraco compressor system to maintain a consistent climate throughout.
UV coated, thermally sealed glass protects against harmful rays and that encourage a condition called “lightstruck” where wine develop flavors of onion and burnt rubber.
Keep your beautiful fruit flavors as the wine maker intended and allow them to age gracefully in a steady, cool temperature.
If you purchase more wine than you feel you can drink in four weeks time, the Oenopro storage system is your answer. Aging fine wines is its forte with a consistent, cool temperature throughout.
Charcoal Filtration system
Your wine is living and breathes naturally through its cork.
In order to preserve the quality and taste of your fine wines, they must be stored at the ideal temperature and ambient conditions.
Your cellar is equipped with an active charcoal filtration system to ensure air purity, cooling efficiency, and to maintain an odor free cabinet for the storage of your fine wines.
The filter assembly is located at the rear panel, inside your cellar. Keep in mind, this filter must be changed every 12 months.
- Installation of Your Wine Cooler/Beverage Cooler
- This appliance is designed to be used for a free standing installation or built-in (fully recessed. Refer to sticker location on the back of this appliance).
- This appliance is intended to be used exclusively for the storage of wine or beverages.
- Place your Wine Cooler/Beverage Cooler on a floor that is strong enough to support it when it is fully loaded. To level your Wine Cooler/Beverage Cooler, adjust the front leveling leg at the bottom of the Wine Cooler/Beverage Cooler.
- This appliance is using flammability refrigerant. Never damage the cooling pipework during transportation. Locate the Wine Cooler/Beverage Cooler away from direct sunlight and sources of heat (stove, heater, radiator, etc.). Direct sunlight may affect the acrylic coating and heat sources may increase electrical consumption. Extreme cold ambient temperatures may also cause the unit not to perform properly.
- Avoid locating the unit in moist areas.
- Plug the Wine Cooler/Beverage Cooler into a dedicated, properly installed-grounded wall outlet. Do not under any circumstances cut or remove the third (ground) prong from the power cord. Any questions concerning power and/or grounding should be directed toward a certified electrician or an authorized service center.
- Before Using Your Wine Cooler/Beverage Cooler
- Remove the exterior and interior packing.
- Before connecting the Wine Cooler/Beverage Cooler to the power source, let it stand upright for approximately 24 hours. This will reduce the possibility of a malfunction in the cooling system from handling during transportation.
- Clean the interior surface with lukewarm water using a soft cloth.
- This appliance is intended to be used in household and similar applications such as
– staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working environments;
– residential homes and by clients in hotels, motels and other residential type environments;
– bed and breakfast type environments;
– catering and similar non-retail applications.
- When disposing your appliance, please choose an authorized disposal site.
- Setting The Temperature Controls
- You can set the temperature as you desire by pushing the Plus or Minus button. When you push the two buttons for the first time, the LED readout will show the original temperature set at the previous time.
- The temperature setting you desire will increase 1ºC if you push the plus button once, on the contrary the temperature will decrease 1ºC if you push the Negative button once.
- To view the set temperature, (anytime) press and hold the corresponding button for approximately 5 seconds, the set temperature will temporarily flash in the LED display for 5 seconds.