Store and age from 54 to 176 bottles in this stylish, climate controlled, wine cellar.
Because of the front venting design, this Oenopro wine cabinet give you the flexibility to either leave it free standing or build it into cabinetry.
Oenopro is cooled by a powerful Embraco compressor system to maintain a consistent climate throughout.
UV coated, thermally sealed glass protects against harmful rays and that encourage a condition called “lightstruck” where wine develop flavors of onion and burnt rubber.
Keep your beautiful fruit flavors as the wine maker intended and allow them to age gracefully in a steady, cool temperature.
If you purchase more wine than you feel you can drink in four weeks time, the Oenopro storage system is your answer.
Aging fine wines is its forte with a consistent, cool temperature throughout.
Charcoal Filtration system
Your wine is living and breathes naturally through its cork.
In order to preserve the quality and taste of your fine wines, they must be stored at the ideal temperature and ambient conditions.
Your cellar is equipped with an active charcoal filtration system to ensure air purity, cooling efficiency, and to maintain an odor free cabinet for the storage of your fine wines.
The filter assembly is located at the rear panel, inside your cellar. Keep in mind, this filter must be changed every 12 months.
- Before Using Your Wine Cooler/Beverage Cooler
- Remove the exterior and interior packing.
- Before connecting the Oenopro Wine Cooler/Beverage Cooler to the power source, let it stand upright for approximately 24 hours. This will reduce the possibility of a malfunction in the cooling system from handling during transportation.
- Clean the interior surface with lukewarm water using a soft cloth.
- This appliance is intended to be used in household and similar applications such as
– staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working environments;
_ residential homes and by clients in hotels, motels and other residential type environments;
– bed and breakfast type environments;
– catering and similar non-retail applications.
- When disposing your appliance, please choose an authorized disposal site.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Clean your Oenopro Wine Cooler/Beverage Cooler
Turn off the power, unplug the appliance, and remove all items including shelves and rack.
Wash the inside surfaces with warm water and a mild solution.
Wash the shelves with a mild detergent solution.
Wring excess water out of the sponge or cloth when cleaning area of the controls, or any electrical parts.
Wash the outside cabinet with warm water and mild liquid detergent. Rinse well and wipe dry with a clean soft cloth.
- Power Failure
Most power failures correct themselves within a few hours and should not affect the temperature of your appliance, if you minimize the number of times the door opens.
If the power will be off for a longer period, you will need to take the proper steps to protect your contents.
- Vacation Time
Short vacations: Leave the Wine Cooler/Beverage Cooler operating during vacations of less than three weeks.
If the appliance will go unused for several months, remove all items and turn off the appliance. Clean and dry the interior thoroughly.
To prevent odor and mold growth, leave the door open slightly: blocking it open if necessary.
- Moving your Wine Cooler/Beverage Cooer:
Remove all items.
Take out loose items inside the Wine Cooler/Beverage Cooler (such as shelves), or fix the loose items with foam.
Turn the adjustable legs up to their base to avoid damage.
Tape the door shut.
Be sure the appliance stays secure in the upright position during transportation. Protect outside of your appliance with a blanket or similar items.
- Energy Saving Tips:
The Wine Cooler/Beverage Cooler should be located in the coolest area of the room, away from operating appliances, and out of direct sunlight.