WhisperKOOL Slimline Wine Cellar Cooling Unit
The Whisperkool Slimline Series is developed to mount in a living area and designed to fit into the often unused space between the cellar door and ceiling, giving the collector maximum storage capacity. The cooling system is equipped with WhisperKOOL’s Platinum Series controller utilizing advanced system protection technology. This controller features a series of strategically placed monitoring probes, which insure efficient performance and long cooling unit life.
NOTE – BTUh Rating:
There are circumstances in which a cellar design may require a larger unit due to existing restrictions. Building materials such as glass, stone, concrete, etc. do not offer the insulation capacity required to maintain the optimal cellar environment. We recommend purchasing a unit with a larger capacity to compensate for design limitations. *Please consult with one of our professionals to ensure you are selecting the proper cooling unit for your application. We are able to give you a proper BTU estimate, based on your construction parameters. Undersized cooling units can lead to premature failure and/or prevent the system from reaching the desired set temperature. As a result, they are not covered under warranty.
Superior Operating Flexibility
- In hotter climates where outside temperatures can be over 110°F.
- In cold climates where winter temperatures prevent other units from operating effectively
- In limited spaces where ventilation is a problem.
- Perfect for ducting and/or installation into remote locations.
- The Extreme Series wine cellar cooling units are designed to operate effectively in environmental conditions that cause traditional cooling units to fail.
Advanced Digital Controller
Easily view wine temperature, evaporator coil temperature, and condensing coil temperature. Constantly monitors system and environment conditions for efficiency and performance. Emits an audible alert in the event of an alarm situation to keep your environment safe.
No worrying about fluctuating temperature. The unit directly measures the temperature of the wine it is maintaining.