Quietest, Smallest, Most Advanced!
The “new” standard in Wine Room Cooling Units
IN STOCK!!! Introducing the SMARTER way to protect your wine with the KoolR and KoolR Plus Systems. Conveniently monitor temperatures outside your wine cellar with our lighted display. Let our super smart controls sense conditions in your room and adjust the power levels automatically. No need to fiddle with the fan and power settings. Sleek silver grille to streamline any install. Our unit will run as quietly as your conditions allow. Precise temperature and higher humidity levels around the clock.
NOTE – BTU Rating:
There are circumstances in which a cellar design may require a larger unit due to existing restrictions. Building materials such as glass, stone, concrete, etc. do not offer the insulation capacity required to maintain the optimal cellar environment. We recommend purchasing a unit with a larger capacity to compensate for design limitations. *Please consult with one of our professionals to ensure you are selecting the proper cooling unit for your application. We are able to give you a proper BTU estimate, based on your construction parameters. Undersized cooling units can lead to premature failure and/or prevent the system from reaching the desired set temperature. As a result, they are not covered under warranty.
LOCATION: Appliance is for indoor use only. Never vent into a laundry closet or similar room which traps warm air. Unit must vent to an adjacent interior ventilated space close to the ceiling. Exhaust air must not be obstructed in any way.
TEMPERATURES: Select a suitable area, sized to model’s cooling capacity, where ambient temperature will not exceed the desired storage temperature by more than 25ºF (14ºC). The temperature of the air where the unit vents its warm air must be at least 65ºF and never exceed 80ºF with 70% R.H. Lower set temperature from default 57ºF (14ºC) only if ambient condition allows. Set temperature range: 53ºF – 64ºF (12ºC – 18ºC)
INSULATION: are insulated to R-20 and protected by vapor barrier on Install unit where ALL surfaces (walls, floor and ceiling) and humidity during summer months, forcing the unit to work inefficiently. All floors must be INSULATED! Use both sides. Uninsulated concrete floors will radiate heat an insulated door with weather seal.
POWER: Outlet (on cool side) power must be a dedicated separately fused grounded 15-Amp 115 Volt line within reach of supplied power cord (Europe; 10-Amp 220 Volt). Line must not be shared. Do not use extension cords. Electronics must be protected against sudden power surges. Use a quality surge protector.
SPECIAL NOTE: This unit is constructed for installation in walls up to 6 1/2” inches thick. If you install it in a thicker wall you will have to cut out an area around the air vents on the cool side in order to keep cool airflow unobstructed.
• Quiet settings automatically applied in normal conditions • Super quiet “blower wheels”, no noisy computer style fans • High quality Embraco “Whirlpool” compressors • Hi-temp alarm alerts with optical and audible signals
• Bright LED display allows you to monitor conditions from outside the room • Pop-in quick installation “clamps to wall”, no fasteners into studs, simply cut a hole and slide in • Multi level vibration suppression system
• Molded enclosure for efficiency and quiet operation (acoustically lined) • Unique “adaptive controls” (adjusts power levels to match room conditions) • Every unit undergoes full submersion leak testing
• Compact enclosure for over door installations (more efficient – space saving) • Install 2 in larger rooms (one at each end) for greater efficiency, back up security, and quieter operation (*see below)
• 2 of our units for the price of 1 (competitors) • CSA, UL C and CE certified • Internal condensate evaporator • Do it yourself installation • Epoxy coated coils to counter wine acidity • Dual display: F ° or C °
• Superior Design and Styling (no sheet metal or exposed fasteners) • Energy efficient • 20% thicker copper than industry standards • 1 year full warranty