Wine Guardian TTW009
Please call for CAD pricing
Please call for a shipping quotation.
The Wine Guardian TTW009, Through-the-Wall cooling systems manages cellars up to 850 cubic feet, with a sleek, modern design to match the unique style of today’s wine cellar. Perfect for small to mid-sized cellars, this innovative system offers exceptional air ﬂow and maintains optimal temperature and humidity – all with the quietest operation in its class.
- Model: TTW009Cellar Size: 850 cu. FtBTUh @ 75° Ambient: 1130CFM: 90Dimensions: 14.25” W x 15 7/8” H x 25” DRefrigerant: R-134aHP: .125
Voltage Rating (20 amp dedicated circuit required): 115v/1ph/60Hz
Weight: 60 lbs
AMPS cooling: 2.6
Drainline: 1/4” ID Condensate
Installation: Through-the-wall, Partially Ducted
Thermostat: Remote sensing and monitoring capable. One of the only systems with readings for both temperature and humidity.
Temp. Delta: Efficiency drops to 820 BTU in ambient temperatures over 85F
- Standard Features
- Wine Guardian TTW series can directly replace most through-wall models
- Controls temperature
- Displays both temperature and humidity
- Specialized fans create ideal airflow
- Adjustable louvers optimize cellar air circulation
- Extremely quiet operation
- EasyMount™ one-piece wall bracket and support frame
- Commercial-grade, corrosion-resistant components and all-aluminum frame for long-term durability
- Integrated condensate evaporation system
- Drain overflow connection
- Can be mounted flush with the wall or racking
- Power cord connections on both sides of system
- Certified to Underwriters Laboratory standards
- Made in the USA
- Extended Warranty Controls Capabilities Manual With Controller ‘Quick Start’ Installation Guide Specifications Warranty Sell Sheet
- How to install the Wine Guardian Through The Wall SystemWine Guardian Through The Wall Features and Benefits
- Hot Air Discharge
- Learn about WG’s hot air discharge duct adapter.