SS200 Split System
Please call for CAD pricing
Please call for a shipping quotation.
Wine Guardian’s ducted split system provides superb air distribution and temperature control for optimal conditioning of your valuable wine collection. The extremely quiet and virtually vibration-free system offers maximum flexibility in system location and cellar designs. This makes it ideal for cellars that have no space to install a self-contained WG system, for applications where condenser air is difficult to exhaust, and for longer duct runs. Four ducted split models are available—1/4 ton, ½ ton, 1-ton and 2-ton capacities.
The split system operates in ambient temperatures between 0°F and 115°F (-18°C and 46°C). And just like all Wine Guardian products, it is certified by ETL to UL and CSA standards for safety and performance.
- Model: SS200 Split SystemCellar Size: 2500-8500 cu. FtBTUh @ 75° Ambient: 15200CFM: 740Dimensions Evaporator: 22” W x 18” H x 21” DDimensions Condenser: 38” W x 27” H x 32” DRefrigerant: R-134aHP: 2.5Voltage Rating (15 amp dedicated circuit required): 208v/1ph/60HzWeight Evaporator: 56 lbs
Weight Evaporator: 250 lbs
AMPS cooling: 19 Max Brkr 30
Drainline: 1/2” ID Condensate
Installation: Free standing or fully ducted
Thermostat: Remote sensing and monitoring capable. One of the only systems with readings for both temperature and humidity.
Temp. Delta: 30F Variance
- Standard Features:
- Fan coil unit (evaporator, left in above photo) and condensing system (right, including cover suitable for outdoor use)
- Condensing unit includes: high and low refrigerant pressure switches, low ambient protection, refrigerant sight glass, and filter drier
- Remote user interface controller (on top of evaporator in photo above, with displays in Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Multiple capacities for cellars of any size and configuration
- Commercial-grade, corrosion-resistant components and all–aluminum frame for long-term durability
- One supply and one return duct collars
- Multiple supply air openings for installation flexibility (for up to 5 outlets)
- High static pressure fans for extended lengths of ductwork
- Heater USD $600
- Atomizing Humidifier USD $750
- Remote Sensor USD $135
- Duct Kit USD $310
- Extended Compressor Warranty USD $250
- Brochure Ducted Split System Manual Extended Compressor Warranty Specifications Warranty