Wine Guardian Integrated Humidifiers
Please call for CAD pricing
Please call for a shipping quotation.
Wine Guardian humidifiers are available for ducted and ducted split systems as either integrated or freestanding units. The freestanding version can be used with any wine cellar air conditioning system, while the integrated version can only be mounted to a Wine Guardian system. Both types are designed to increase humidity levels in commercial or residential wine cellars of all types and sizes. As with all Wine Guardian products, our humidifiers are uniquely designed to deliver superior performance and reliability – just what you need to ensure that your fine wine collection ages at its finest.
- Standard Features
- Digital controls work off of Wine Guardian’s remote indicator. There’s no need for separate controller.
- Evaporative drip pad system with removable, cleanable pad
- Built-in fans for optimal air circulation
- Commercial grade and lightweight, corrosion-resistant components
- 25 feet (8 meters) of control cable pre-wired to the unit for easy plug in
- Drip pad access cover for easy maintenance
- Warranted to two years (parts) and one year (labor)
- Made in the USA
- Installs on either side of system for application flexibility
- 24-volt power directly from Wine Guardian unit; no separate power source required
- Use same WG remote interface for control and readout
- Maintenance of Humidifier
- A regular maintenance program prolongs the life of the humidifier and helps maintain proper humidity levels in the cellar. Frequency of cleaning and replacement of the drip pad depends on the inlet water conditions and the cleanliness of the cellar air. The drain system may also trap dust and dirt. When water no longer stays on the pad or mineral build-up has started to reduce airflow, the pad needs to be replaced.
For these reasons, we suggest you check the drain on a monthly basis and confirm there is a steady flow of water while unit is in operation. Clean drain if needed. Also, check monthly for unusual noise or vibration, which could be a sign that the debris may be trapped and needs to be removed. Refer to your humidifier’s installation operation and maintenance manual for step-by-step instructions on how to clean the humidifier and replace the evaporative drip pad.
- Ducted Systems Options ‘Quick Start’ Installation Guide Data Sheet Through The Wall Systems Optionst