WhisperKOOL Platinum Split 4000 Fully Ducted
Please call for CAD pricing
Shipping cost: USD $125.00
- Cellar Size (cubic feet): 1000Dimensions Evaporator: 23.75W x 15.5H x 22.5DDimensions Condenser: 18W x 13.5H x 12DWeight Evaporator(lbs): 57Weight Condenser(lbs): 56dBA: Evaporator (cold side) 54 decibels, Condenser 65
AMPS Evaporator(starting/running): 2/1
AMPS Condenser(starting/running): 15/10
Installation: Evaporator (cold) can be installed up 25 duct feet from the cellar; Condenser is installed up to 100-line ft. away and with the installation specifications found in the owner’s manual. Exterior enclosure is necessary if installing cooling system outdoors.
Thermostat: Digital control display and liquid bottle probe
Temp. Delta: 55°F temperature differential (maintains proper cellar temperature when exhaust environment does not exceed 110°F)
Warranty: 2 years parts and labor/5 years compressor
- 220V/50Hz USD$169.00
- Owner’s Manual
Download PDF, 2.0 MB
Warranty PDF, 86 KB
Warranty Registration Document PDF, 166 KB
Warranty Platinum Split Installation Guide PDF, 785 KB
- Features & Benefits
- “Virtual Silence”The Fully Ducted Platinum Split is WhisperKool’s newest model to the split line-up. Ducting a Split creates a virtually silent cellar environment and allows for maximum installation options. The system uses our liquid bottle probe for monitoring the actual temperature of the wine to ensure the wine is being kept at 55°F. The evaporator portion may be installed up to 25 duct feet from the cellar.
- Key Features
- Virtually silent operation
- Advanced electronic control system
- Liquid bottle probe
- Humidity control
- Energy saving mode
- Alarm capabilities
- Flexible installation
- 55F temperature differential
- Condensing unit can be placed outdoors w/optional housing
Note: The systems do not include a line set.
- Option Details
- The Exterior Housing protects the condenser portion of the split system from the elements when installed outdoors.