WhisperKOOL Extreme 5000ti
Please call for CAD pricing
Shipping cost: USD $125.00
- Cellar Size (cubic feet): 1000Dimensions (W”xH”xD”) 14.25 x 15.75 x 28Weight (lbs): 93dBA Condenser side: High fan speed-65 decibels, Medium-57, Low-51dBA Evaporator side: High fan speed-66 decibels, Medium-58, Low-51AMPS (starting/running): 32/9Installation: Through-the-wall, partially ducted or fully ductedThermostat: Digital control displayTemp. Delta: 55°F/30°C temperature differentialOutside Venting: Can be done if the outside temperature does not exceed 110°F/43°C or go below 32°F/0°C. The external grille cover is highly recommended.
Warranty: Limited 2 years parts and labor/5 years compressor.
- 220V/50Hz USD$169 Add Ducting Plenum to Evaporator: CDN $190.95 Add Ducting Plenum to Condenser: CDN $190.95 Add Exterior Grille: USD $169
- Shipping, brokerage and fees to major Canadian city:
CDN $170.00Shipping to major USA destinations:
- Remote: USD$330 (included in fully ducted systems)Insulation casing for attic or high heat applications: USD$249
- Owner’s Manual
- Product Description
- The Extreme Series offers 3-speed fans to truly put full control in your hands. With the system set in the Low setting, you can maintain a 55°F/12.8°C cellar at an ultra-quiet 51 decibels for the 5000ti and 57 decibels for the 8000ti. This fully featured line also includes WhisperKOOL’s most advanced controller to keep all of the cellar vitals in check. Utilizing a series of monitoring probes inside the unit, the controller is able to ensure efficient high performance and long cooling unit life. Acceptable for mounting through exterior walls and can operate in a 110°F/43°C exhaust environments. Maintain 55°F/12.8°C and 50-70% relative humidity in a cellars up to 1000 cu. Ft. (5000ti) or 2000 cu. Ft. (8000ti) in size.
- Key Features
- Variable Speed Fans
- Operates in extreme environments
- Simple installation – between wall studs
- Advanced electronic control system
- Liquid bottle probe
- Humidity control
- Energy saving mode
- 55F temperature differential
- External grille available for exterior venting
- Two year parts and labor warranty
Note: These units replace the Platinum Extreme 4000 and 8000
- Optional Details
- The Exterior Grille protects the exhaust side of the system from the weather elements when installed through an exterior wall.
- The Exhaust Plenum allows the warm exhaust air to be ducted to another area. Ideal if the room adjacent to your cellar is not ideal for warm air to be exhausted into. This also allows you to duct the condenser supply air from an alternate location.