WhisperKOOL Extreme 3500ti
Please call for CAD pricing
Please call for a shipping quotation.
Please call for pricing: 866-901-9463
- Product Description
- The Extreme Series offers 3-speed fans to truly put full control in your hands. With the system set in the Low setting, you can maintain a 55°F cellar at an ultra quiet 51 decibels for the 3500ti and 5000ti, or 57 decibels for the 8000ti. This fully featured line also includes WhisperKOOL’s most advanced controller to keep all of the cellar vitals in check. Utilizing a series of monitoring probes inside the unit, the controller is able to ensure efficient high performance and long cooling unit life. Acceptable for mounting through exterior walls and can operate in a 110°F exhaust environments. Maintain 55°F and 50-70% relative humidity in a cellars up to 800cu. Ft. (3500ti), 1250 cu. Ft. (5000ti),or 2000 cu. Ft. (8000ti) in size.
- 220V/50Hz: USD$169
- Evap. Ducting Plenum: $190.95
- Cond. Ducting Plenum: $190.95
- Exterior Grille: USD$169
Remote: USD$330 (included in fully ducted systems)
Insulation casing for attic or high heat applications: USD$249
- Standard Features
- Selectable 3-speed fans
- Extreme Series Technology provides reliable starting and running performance, even under the most extreme outdoor conditions
- Fits neatly between wall studs for quick and simple installation
- Advanced electronic display
- Liquid bottle probe
- Superior Humidity control allows the system to manage the moisture for improved wine quality
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Maintains 55 degrees and 50-70% humidity in cellars up to 800 cu ft.
- Designed to blend seamlessly within cellar racking
- Oversized coils
- Quiet operation technology delivers sound levels as low as 51 db.
- Single piece mounting bracket
- Durable finish
- Limited 2 year parts and labor / 5 year compressor warranty
- Optional Details
- The Exterior Grille protects the exhaust side of the system from the weather elements when installed through an exterior wall.
The Exhaust Plenum allows the warm exhaust air to be ducted to another area. Ideal if the room adjacent to your cellar is not ideal for warm air to be exhausted into. This also allows you to duct the condenser supply air from an alternate location.
- Model: Extreme 3500tiCellar Size: 800 cu. FtdBA: Evaporator side: High: 61 Decibels
Med: 57 Decibels
Low: 51 DecibelsdBA: Condenser side: High: 62 Decibels
Med: 56 Decibels
Low: 51 DecibelsDimensions: 14.25” W x 15.75” H x 28” DWeight: 115 lbsAMPS (starting/running): 32/9Installation: Through-the-wall, Partially Ducted, Fully DuctedThermostat: Digital Controller DisplayTemp. Delta: 55°F temperature differentialOutside Venting: Can be done if the outside temperature does not exceed 110°F, the external grille cover is highly recommended.Compliance: ETL ListedWarranty Information: A limited 2-year parts and labor / 5-year compressor warranty
- Owners Manual
- Architectural Product Sheet