Mini Ceiling Mount
Please call for CAD pricing
Shipping cost: USD $150.00
Shipping for exterior enclosure is free if ordered with cooling system.
- Offers excellent efficiency by drawing in the warmer air which accumulates at the ceiling, cools and disperses the air throughout the environment.
- Allows for maximum racking space.
- Is virtually invisible in the cellar.
- Designed with the highest quality, professional grade parts for longevity and performance.
- Designed for ease of installation and accessibility.
- Includes a condensate pump system.
- Available with our active humidity option.
- Cellar Size: 500 cu. ft
- dBA: 58.5 dBA
- Dimensions: 22.05″ l x 11.08″ w x 11.34″ h
- Weight: Evaporator: 80lbs
- Condenser: 69lbs
- AMPS (starting/running): Evaporator: 1/1
- Condenser: 48/9.5
- Installation: Evaporator is installed in the cellar, Condenser is installed up to 100 line ft. away.Temp. Delta: 55°F temperature differential
- Thermostat: XW 260K
- Warranty: 2 year parts and labor
- 220V/50Hz USD$169.00 Exterior Enclosure USD$329.00
- Active Humidity Option
- Our new Active Humidity feature carefully measures the volume of moisture needed to raise the relative humidity within the cellar to the desired level. This design utilizes Intermittent Mist Injection Technology which eliminates the use of pads or filters that can mold over time. Easy to install and effortless in use, simply connect a soft water source to the unit, install the humidistat and you are ready to go. This optional integrated system must be specified at the time of ordering of the unit. For cellars with cooling units already installed, customers can select our stand alone system which offers the same technology in a small, but effective, package.
- Active Humidity Features
- Maintains optimal humidity levels when relative humidity level drops.
- Intermittent Mist Injection Technology – No pads or filters which can mold over time.
- Included humidistat displays and monitors humidity levels.
*Pump down systems are integrated into the design of our split systems to provide our customers with the most professional and reliable split cooling systems for wine cellars.
PDF User Manual