Please call for USD pricing
- Powerful cooling for up to 2000cu.ft. with R20 insulation.
- Refrigerant access fittings for easy servicing.
- Fan: Maintenance free motor, powerful scroll cage
- Evaporator industrial tube thickness, dip-coated to resist pitting failure.
- Stainless steel thermal expansion valve automatically regulates refrigerant according to the load for efficient operation and minimized dehumidification.
- Embossed aluminum casing; double walled construction.
- Insulation for high efficiency and quiet operation.
- Condensate pump for installations without a gravity drain.
- Pressure activated water valve automatically regulates water flow (0-100%) for high efficiency and water conservation.
- Cupro-nickel coaxial condenser for efficient heat transfer and a high resistance to a failure from a chlorinated water supply.
- Sight glass for accurate charging and troubleshooting.
- Removable access panels for easy servicing.
- Hermetic compressor with internal-external vibration isolators.
- High pressure safety control disables unit if operating pressure exceeds preset limit preventing catastrophic compressor failure.
- Low pressure safety control disables unit if operating pressure exceeds preset limit preventing compressor seizing and likely failure.
- High temperature safety control disables unit if the compressor cavity exceeds normal operating temperature.
- Double vibration isolation for quiet operation.
- 6 foot line cord; no hard wiring required.
- R134a environmentally friendly refrigerant.
- Remote electronic thermostatic control for accurate temperature control. Equipped with OFF/ON switch.
- CSA Certification with both “C” and “US” indicators; product has been evaluated to the applicable DSA and ANSI/UL Standards for use in Canada and USA Respectively.
- Unit MUST be built inside the wine cellar
- Capacity: Up to 2000 Cu. Ft.Size: 17w x 12d x 39.63h
Weight: 105 lbs
Shipping Weight: 115
Shipping Dims: 24″W x 18″D x 47″H
Power/Rating: 115V/1/60Hz and dedicated 15 amp circuit breaker
Warranty: 2 Years-see Client Info Pack for more details
- ONAM Installation and Operating Manual