Front Duct HOOD for Low RH Environments
SKU: 7408- Duct Hood LOW RH 3200 / 4200
Please call for CAD pricing
Please call for a shipping quotation.
- Custom duct hood for CellarPro 3200 / 4200 VS and 3000S / 4000S Split Refrigeration Systems. With this kit, the cold air intake/exhaust can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per opening). Recommended for use in low humidity environments. Please use our high-humidity duct hood if the system will be used in a warm, high humidity environment.Duct openings are designed to attach to two insulated 8-inch ducting (not included) for evaporator intake and exhaust. Custom design allows access to controls and switches on the face of the cooling unit.Requires 9 inches of additional height at the front of the cooling unit.
Kit includes: Duct hood and bottle probe.
We recommend the use of our remote control display kit (sold separately) together with our front duct kit.
Please note: This kit is recommended for low humidity environments. Please use our high humidity duct hood if the system will be used in a warm, high humidity environment.
Be sure to refer to our ducting heat loss table and our duct correction table when sizing the cooling unit.
The medium or high (recommended) fan speed setting is required when using our front duct kit.
- Attaches easily to the front of 3200/4200 VS and 3000S/4000S Split refrigeration systems
- Provides access to cooling unit control panel and switches
- Designed for easy hook-up to 8″ ducting (not included)
- One or both openings may be ducted (total of 100 equivalent feet)
- Bottle probe with 10′ cord plugs into face of the cooling unit
- Maintains accurate temperatures inside the wine cellar
- Designed to be used in Low Humidity environments
- Capacity: 100 Equivalent FeetSize: 14.19w x 4.7d x 27.5h (in)Weight: 15 lb
Shipping Dims: 24l x 16w x 16h
Shipping Weight: 35 lb