SKU: 1434-Bottle Probe
Please call for CAD pricing
Please call for a shipping quotation.
- Bottle probe temperature sensor allows our wine cooling units to cycle on/off based on changes in liquid temperature inside the wine cellar.Bottle probes are recommended when the wine cooling unit will be placed remotely (ie the cold air will be ducted), and/or it cannot be placed near the top of the wine cellar. The bottle probe also can be used in odd-shaped wine cellars to control the cooling unit based on temperatures “around the corner”.Our bottle probe, which includes a rubber bottle stopper to avoid leaks and spills, can be inserted into a wine bottle filled with water and alcohol to avoid bacteria growth. The 10-foot cord allows the bottle to be placed almost anywhere inside the wine cellar.
The other side of the probe is fitted with a jack that plugs directly into the face of the wine cooling unit.
When using a bottle probe, we recommend reducing the temperature (HY) differential from 4 degrees to 1 degree. Refer to our Owners Manual for further instructions.
Compatible with all CellarPro wine cooling units.
- Digital temperature control based on liquid temperature
- Jack plugs directly into the face of the wine cooling unit
- Rubber bottle stopper fits most wine bottles; prevents spills and leaks
- 10-ft cord allows maximum flexibility in placement of wine bottle
- Recommended when the wine cooling unit will be placed remotely or low in the wine cellar
- Also can be used in odd-shaped wine cellars
- Size: 10 Ft CordWeight: .5 lbShipping Dims: 4l x 4w x 6h
Warranty: 90 Days