CellarPro Air Handler 6500 Horizontal
Please call for CAD pricing
Please call for a shipping quotation.
- Designed for wine cellars up to 1750 cubic feet and rated for internal applications, CellarPro’s Air Handler 6500SCh refrigeration system is a completely self-contained ducted system specifically designed for wine cellars, and is ready to use out of the boxCellarPro Air Handler refrigeration systems can be ducted up to a total of 100 equivalent feet (supply + return).CellarPro Air Handler evaporator and condenser both use variable-speed centrifugal fans with three settings, including a “high” setting for maximum performance and a “low” setting for super-quiet operation. CellarPro AH6500SC evaporator produce 51 decibels and condenser produce 57 decibels when ducted at the medium fan speed.Our high-performance Air Handlers are designed to handle environments ranging from -20°F to 110°F. Exposure on the condenser side to temperatures below 40°F require our compressor heater ($99), and below 20°F require our low ambient temperature kit ($199). The evaporator cannot be exposed to freezing temperatures. When NOT ducted, our evaporator and condenser require 12 inches of unobstructed space and approx. 600-700 CFM of ventilation when installed in a confined space.CellarPro’s horizontal configuration allows multiple ducting alternatives, as follows.
- Collars or grills for EXHAUST (ie Supply) are located at the front (shown at left), top or rear of the cooling system, and are interchangeable to meet your specific requirement.
- Collars or grills for INTAKE (ie Return) are located at each end (left: evaporator, and right: condenser), and include professional-grade air filters to protect the unit.
A bottle probe temperature sensor (10′ cord) plus your choice of duct collars, indoor grills and blank plates is included in the price of the cooling system.
CellarPro Air Handlers use two 110V / 60Hz plug-in power cords, as follows:
- One cord for the compressor, which pulls 11.2 amps and requires a dedicated 20 amp circuit breaker
- One cord for the rest of the components, which pull 5.7 amps and require a dedicated 15 amp circuit breaker
Humidification systems and heating systems for low ambient conditions can be factory-installed at an additional cost.
Important Notes: For exposure to environments below 40F, our compressor heater modification is required. For use in temperatures below 20F, we recommend our low ambient kit.
- Integrated Heater 900W ( +CDN $472.00 )
- Integrated Heater 1800W ( +CDN $707.00 )
- Integrated Humidifier ( +CDN $972.00 )
- Remote Controller ( +CDN $265.95)
- Crankcase heater (+20°F) ( +CDN $94.00 )
- Low ambient kit (-20°F) ( +CDN $293.95 )
- Up to 1750 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Can be Ducted up to 100 Equivalent Feet (50 Feet per Duct)
- Can be configured to operate in environments from -20°F to 110°F
- Schraeder Valve for Refrigerant Charge (R134A) and Service in the Field
- Self-Contained, Fully-Charged and Ready to Use Out of the Box
- High-Performance Condensing Unit
- Variable Speed Fans
- Oversized Coated Evaporator Coils
- Optional Humidification System
- Optional Heating System to add Heat to the Wine Cellar
- 1/2″ ID Drain Line
- 47/52 Decibels at Low Fan Speed (Ducted Evaporator/Condenser)
- Electronic Thermostat, Digital LED Display and Audible/Visual Alarms
- Auto-Defrost Cycle
- Compatible with Dedicated 20-Amp and 15-Amp Circuits
- Includes Bottle Probe with 10′ Cord
- Optional Remote Control Display
- ETL Tested and Certified (UL Standards)
- Capacity: Up to 1750 Cu FtSize: 37.2w x 18.6d x 19.3h (in)Weight: 161 lbShipping Dims: 40l x 48w x 40hShipping Weight: 200 lb
Power/Rating: 115V AC / 60 Hz
– 161 lbs (no humidifier)
– 37.2w x 18.6d x 19.3h (in)
– Startup Amps: 53.0 Amps
– Running Amps Cord-Connected: 17.1 Amps
– Total Watts: 1274 (low fan speed)
BTUH @ 55F
– Low Fan Speed: 4923
– Med Fan Speed: 5350
– High Fan Speed: 5771
– Low Fan Speed, Ducted: 47 dbA
– Med Fan Speed, Ducted: 51 dbA
– High Fan Speed, Ducted: 59 dbA
– Low Fan Speed, Ducted / Non-Ducted: 52 dbA / 65 dbA
– Med Fan Speed, Ducted / Non-Ducted: 57 dbA / 70 dbA
– High Fan Speed, Ducted / Non-Ducted: 62 dbA / 75 dbA
Warranty: 2 Years (Entire System) / 5 Years (Compressor)
- Owner’s Manual