CellarPro 4200VSx Cooling Unit
Please call for CAD pricing
Please call for a shipping quotation.
- Designed for wine cellars from 500 to 1500 cubic feet and rated for external applications, the 4200VSx features variable-speed fans with a “high” setting for maximum performance in high-temperature environments and a “low” setting for super-quiet operation. Additional features include an exterior hood, coated condenser coils, double-powdercoated case and exterior-grade power cord, as well as a thermostatic heating element and 1/2″ I.D. drain line, electronic temperature and adjustable humidity control.
CellarPro’s 4200VSx 1/3 Ton Nominal wine cellar refrigeration system combines outstanding performance, adjustable humidity control and variable-speed fans for super-quiet operation.
CellarPro’s 4200VSx is designed to be installed through-the-wall and can be exposed to exterior environments. The condenser side of these cooling systems are designed to handle environments ranging from -20°F to 115°F. Exposure on the condenser side to temperatures below 40°F requires the addition of our compressor heater, and below 20°F requires the addition of our low ambient temperature kit. The evaporator cannot be exposed to temperatures below 32°F.
The cooling unit can be located remotely and ducted with our front duct kit, and remote control accessories. For exposure to environments below 20°F, our low ambient kit (which includes a compressor heater) is advisable.
With our duct kit, the supply and return airflows can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per duct) without an inline fan, or 200 equivalent feet (100 feet per duct) with an inline fan.
- Bottle Probe ( $125.00 )
- Bottle Probe Extension Cable 25 ft ( $40.00 )
- Remote Controller ( $250.00 )
- Front Duct Hood ( $700.00)
- Rear Duct Hood ( $250.00 )
- Rear Duct Hood with Fan ( $350.00 )
- Low ambient kit (-20°F) ( $99.00 )
- Aluminum Filter Upgrade ( $55.00 )
- Fiberglass Filters ( $15.00 )
- Wood Grill Cover ( $159.30 )
- Up to 1500 Cu. Ft. Capacity (1/4 Ton Nominal)
- Super-Quiet Operation or Maximum Performance
- ETL Tested and Certified (UL Standards)
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years (Entire System) / 5 Years (Compressor)
- Capacity: Up to 1500 Cu FtSize: 14.1w x 25.1d x 19.6h (in)Weight:155 lbShipping Weight: 150 lbPower/Rating: 115V AC / 60 HzCompressor Amps:
– Startup: 42.0 Amps
– Unit Amp Rating: 11.5 Amps (high fan speed)
– Total Watts with Evaporator On / Med Fan: 960
– Total Watts with Evaporator Off / Med Fan: 7601/3 Ton NominalWarranty: 2 Years (Entire System) / 5 Years (Compressor)
Optional Extended Warranty
- Owner’s Manual
- View Product Demo