Cellarpro 3200VSx Cooling Unit
Please call for CAD pricing
Please call for a shipping quotation.
- Designed for wine cellars from 400 to 800 cubic feet and rated for external applications, the 3200VSx features variable-speed fans with a “high” setting for maximum performance in high-temperature environments (+115°F) and a “low” setting for super-quiet operation. Additional features include an exterior hood, coated condenser coils, double-powdercoated case and exterior-grade power cord, as well as a thermostatic heating element and 1/2″ I.D. drain line, electronic temperature and adjustable humidity control.
CellarPro’s 3200VSx 1/4 Ton Nominal wine cellar refrigeration system combines outstanding performance, adjustable humidity control and variable-speed fans for super-quiet operation.
CellarPro’s 3200VSx can be configured to operate in environments ranging from -20 to 115 degrees. The condenser side of these cooling systems are designed to handle environments ranging from -20°F to 115°F. Exposure on the condenser side to temperatures below 40°F requires the addition of our compressor heater, and below 20°F requires the addition of our low ambient temperature kit. The evaporator cannot be exposed to temperatures below 32°F.
The cooling unit can be located remotely and ducted with our front duct kit and optional remote control accessories. For exposure to environments below 20°F, our low ambient kit (which includes a compressor heater) is advisable.
With our duct kit, the supply and return airflows can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per duct) without an inline fan, or 200 equivalent feet (100 feet per duct) with an inline fan.
- Bottle Probe ( $135.00 )
- Bottle Probe Extension Cable 25 ft ( $45.00 )
- Remote Controller ( $265.00 )
- Front Duct Hood ( $750.00)
- Rear Duct Hood ( $265.00 )
- Rear Duct Hood with Fan ( $375.00 )
- Low ambient kit (-20°F) ( $135.00 )
- Aluminum Filter Upgrade ( $58.00 )
- Fiberglass Filters ( $16.00 )
- Wood Grill Cover ( $199.00 )
- Up to 800 Cu. Ft. Capacity (1/4 Ton Nominal)
- Can be configured to operate in extreme temperature conditions (-20 to 115F)
- High-Performance Compressor
- Oversized Coated Evaporator Coils
- Dual High-Output Centrifugal Fans
- Adjustable Humidity Control via Electronic Display
- Thermostat-Modulated Condensate Evaporator with “On/Off” Control
- 1/2″ ID Condensate Fitting and Drain Line
- Variable Speed Fans for Super-Quiet Operation or Maximum Performance
- 53.7 Decibels at Low Fan Speed
- Can be partially or completely ducted
- Advanced Electronic Thermostat
- Digital LED Display
- Energy-Saver Mode
- Quick-Chill Mode
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- Min/Max Temperature
- Maintenance-Needed Indicator
- Power On/Off Switch
- Auto-Defrost Cycle
- Stainless Steel Drain Pan
- Removable Steel Case
- Replaceable Condenser Air Filter
- Rechargeable Refrigerant Schraeder Valve
- Adjustable Mounting Brackets
- Vibration-free Operation
- Dual Power Source – Front or Rear
- Compatible with a Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
- Optional Bottle Probe
- ETL Tested and Certified (UL Standards)
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years (Entire System) / 5 Years (Compressor)
- Optional Extended Warranty.
- Capacity: 400 to 800 Cu FtSize: 14.5w x 27.6d x 19.7h (in)Weight: 100 lbShipping Weight: 127 lbPower/Rating: 115V AC / 60 HzCompressor Amps:
– Startup: 30.0 Amps
– Unit Amp Rating: 9.2 Amps (high fan speed)
– Total Watts with Evaporator On / Med Fan: 808
– Total Watts with Evaporator Off / Med Fan: 608
– Compatible with Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit1/4 Ton NominalWarranty:2 Years (Entire System) / 5 Years (Compressor)Optional Extended Warranty
- Owner’s Manual
- View Product Demo