CellarPro 1800XTSx Cooling Unit
Please call for CAD pricing
Please call for a shipping quotation.
- Rated for external use in environments ranging from 40°F to 90°F, this unit offers maximum cooling performance and adjustable humidity control. Designed for wine cellars up to 400 cubic feet.
For installations in environments down to 20°F, we recommend adding our compressor heater modification to your cooling unit.
CellarPro’s 1800XTSx wine cooling unit provides outstanding performance, adjustable humidity control and maximum cooling power.
Designed for small wine cellars up to 400 cubic feet, CellarPro cooling units are designed to be installed through an external wall – read our Owners Manual for more information.
For installations in environments down to 20F, we recommend adding our compressor heater modification to your cooling unit.
Starting with CellarPro’s 1800XTS cooling unit, we’ve added an outdoor hood, condensate drain line, power cord modification and coated condenser coils for our outdoor-rated 1800XTSx cooling unit.
Please note: the exterior hood must have at least five (5) inches of clearance outside the cellar. In addition, the cooling unit requires at least eight (8) inches of clearance inside the cellar (same as other 1800 cooling units.)
- Bottle Probe ( $135.00 )
- Remote Controller ( $265.00 )
- Top Vent (Back vent standard configuration)
- Drain Line & Heating Element ( $165.00 )
- Condensate Drain Line ( $75.00 )
- Crankcase Heater (+20°F) ( $135.00 )
- Fan Cycling Switch (-20°F) ( $135.00 )
- Rear Duct Hood ( $250 )
- Front Intake Hood ( $135.00 )
- Cord to Side ( $50.00 )
- Mounting Clips ( $10.00 )
- Filter Frame ( $30.00 )
- Replacement Filters (2pk) ( $20.00 )
- Wood Grill Cover ( $136.00 )
- Air Deflector ( $20.00 )
- Max Cooling Power
- Rated for External Use
- Electronic Thermostat
- Digital LED Display
- Adjustable Humidity Control
- Energy-Saver Mode
- Quick-Chill Mode
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- High-Output Compressor
- Electrofin Coated Evaporator and Condenser Coils
- Min/Max Temperature
- Maintenance-Needed Indicator
- Auto-Defrost Cycle
- Ultra-Quiet Operation (52 dBA)
- Power On/Off Switch
- Removable Steel Case
- Power Cord Exits from the Front
- Includes Condensate Drain Line
- Vibration-free Operation
- 3-Amp light Receptacle
- Compatible with 15-Amp Circuit
- ETL Tested and Certified (UL Standards)
- Capacity: 400 Cu. Ft.Size: 18.2w x 22d x 10.6h (in)Weight: 70 lbShipping Weight: 60 lbPower/Rating: 115V AC / 60 HzCompressor Amps:
– Running: 3 Amps
– Startup: 22.2 Amps
– Requires: Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
– Recommended: Surge ProtectorDecibels: 52 dBA (Rear)Warranty: 2 Years (Entire System) / 5 Years (Compressor)
- Owner’s Manual
- View Product Demo