Please call for USD pricing
Shipping cost: CAD $485.00
Bacchus Wine Cellar Systems integrate exact temperature control and optimal humidity (50-70% RH) along with a streamlined, stainless steel ceiling mounted evaporator with a low noise double tangential blower. Its patented temperature/humidity control allows for a constant supply of optimal cellar conditions. This split system concept places the condensing unit away from the living space and moves the compressor and fan noise to a less obtrusive location. One quiet evaporator fan produces maximum air flow with the lowest decibel output possible.
- Model: BCS3000 Split with Water Cooled Condenser OptionCellar Size: 3000 cu. Ft
BTUh @ 40F° Capacity: 12185 (100amb)
Dimensions Evaporator: *note system comes with 2 evaporators: 18”D x 29.25”W x 6.5”H
Dimensions Condenser: 25”D x 20”W x 16.5”H
HP: 1.5hp 208/230-1v
Voltage Rating (15 amp dedicated circuit required): 230v/1ph/60Hz
Weight Evaporator: 51 lbs x 2
Weight Condenser: 135 lbs
AMPS: Provide 120V 15A circuit for indoor evaporator, and 120V/230V 30A, single or three phase (dependent upon your condensing unit) for outdoor condensing unit. Check local codes.
Drainline: 1/4” condensate vinyl drain tube/tube clamps
Water Supply: 1/4” copper water supply
Installation: Ceiling mounted or can be fully ducted (BCS3000D)
Thermostat: BCS Digital Microprocessor is very accurate and will give the wine cellar owner confidence that the temperature and humidity of the cellar are in the optimal range. An optional communication module can monitor the system from anywhere in the world, and will signal alarm conditions.
Temp. Delta: 30F Variance
- Standard Features
- Fan coil unit (evaporator, left in above photo) and condensing system (right, including cover suitable for outdoor use) Just highlighted this so you know I mentioned the image placement in the text here…in case you change how it is laid out…
- All systems ship complete with condensing unit, evaporator and controls.
- All condensers include sight glass, filter drier and low pressure switch.
- Outdoor units include crankcase heater and fan cycling control.
- Optional water cooled condenser…creating a limitless amount of placement options.
Outdoor Condensing Unit Enclosure for BCS3000
Water Cooled Condensing Unit Adder with regulating valve loose for BCS3000
Low Ambient Head Pressure Control for all units
Remote Access Monitor/Controller for all units
Ethernet Cable for all units
Modem for all units
Remote Display High Temp Alarm for all units
- PHENOLIC COATING
Phenolic Coating for outdoor unit for BCS3000
- Replacement Parts
Water Filter for all units
Water Solenoid for all units
- Installaction Manual BCS 2000-3000 Wiring Addition 1-11
- Installation Video