October 3, 2017
Wine Cellar Depot has a number of creative solutions for restaurants and bars for the display/storage and dispensation of wine. One of the most useful sales tools is a beautiful piece of engineering called the “ By The Glass® wine dispenser “.
This beautiful machine dispenses wine in preset measured amount at the correct temperature and preserves the wine remaining in the bottle for a minimum of two weeks. It can be integrated with a POS system and set up with a key card system for extra security.
There are quite a few advantages to this machine.
1. The wines are displayed in an attractive manner that highlites them in a bar or restaurant setting and has a lot of eye appeal.
2. The wines are stored in a manner that allows them to be consumed under ideal conditions with regard to temperature .
3. Zero spillage and accurate portion control.
4. The ability to sample wines to a customer , thereby moving them up to a higher margin wine with certainty that your guest will like the wine.
5. Less waste when wines are open.
6. It allows you to offer a wider variety of wines by the glass than normal.
7. It will demonstrate your commitment to a quality wine by the glass program.
In my former life as a sales consultant and supervisor at Marquis Wine Cellars in Vancouver I can personally vouch for the utility and effectiveness of the By The Glass® wine dispenser “. It was a powerful sales tool in moving customers towards wines they might not try under normal circumstances and also due to it’s high visibility it was great in guiding customers towards wine on sale .
The installation was co-ordinated by James Drummond email@example.com and the after sales service was fantastic. The largest units will hold up to 20 bottles and are stunning when installed . James had a very handy return on investment calculator that can walk you through the savings that can be achieved with this system.
If you have any feedback we would love to hear from you on our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/winecellardepot/ .
Also check out our Houzz Page for design ideas and planning. http://www.houzz.com/pro/winecellardepot/wine-cellar-depot
Remember Spit Happens, tell your friends, drink great wine and eat great food.